Saturday, August 11, 2012

Me

Have been on raw food journey since March 1, 2012.  Fell off wagon at the end of June of '12 (still vegan but cooked).  Feel so much better when I eat raw.  Not eating this way for weight loss at all.  Wouldn't mind gaining a few pounds of muscle.

Trying for low-fat but everything tastes so much better with fat.  Argh!  Am doing my best to to not eat fat with fruit and keeping them separate.  That makes a big difference.  Also attempting for 80/10/10.  80% carbs, 10% protein and 10% fat.

Also aiming to have 70-80% of carbs be fruit.  It appears to be the best cleanse and food source for the body.  It's crazy and I didn't believe it until I started on this raw food adventure. I have to say I am kind of reluctantly raw.  Using this blog as an inspiration to myself.   You are welcome along for the ride.  :)

Specifics of my health issues appear to be vaccine related.  No idea if this your path or understanding.  Best to do own research and decide for yourself.

P.S.  I am not a medical doctor.  Please take all I write with a huge grain of celery salt.  I have no idea if any of this is right for anyone else.  All best with your own research and discovery process.

No comments:

Post a Comment